Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

And the Winner Is. . . .

And the winner of a reusable ecofriendly shopping bag is Brittany!

Brittany said...

I love the handmade blue and cream tote! I collect those bags! Love the shop with them!
April 13, 2011 7:22 AM

Congratulations Brittany!  I will be contacting you to get your choice of shopping bag!  Thank you for choosing to go green this Earth Day and everyday! 

Thank you to all who entered and to all my new blog followers!  I look forward to sharing more of the inspiration we find in our day to day actvities with each of you. Welcome to new my facebook fans and twitter followers!  You will be the first to know about new products I have listed in my shop and special deals and discounts I offer!

Thank you for sharing your ideas on ways to be green in our day to day lives! There are a few new ideas that I am going to try to incorporate in my daily routine. 

1 comment:

  1. Darn I missed a great giveaway....Hello, thank you for following Be Well Gifts blog I am honored. I am writing today to let you know that I have moved to http://GiftsByKatherine.com and I hope you'll join me there. With gratitude , Katherine

    ReplyDelete