Background

Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Sky Montana Etsy Team

"I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it's difficult to analyze love when you're in it." -John Steinbeck
I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the Big Sky Montana Etsy Team.  What a wonderful group of artisans living in or longing for Big Sky Country.  This team is inspired by the beaty of Montana and the artisans here want to share their products and inspiration with everyone around them.
I will be featuring shops from members of the Montana Team over time.  In the meantime, please search montanateamon the Etsy homepage for many wonderful finds.  Here's a sneak peak of the products you'll find!




6 comments:

  1. This is a great article for the team, Misti. Thank you so much for showing one of my necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misti, thanks for highlighting our team. I love the quote and your blog. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The items you highlighted are just the way I picture Montana. You make me nostalgic for when I used to live in the Rockies. Such beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is lovely, Misti! I know I sure love Montana and am so glad I live here by the Rockies! Thanks for highlighting our Montana Team!

    ReplyDelete